Last year, more than 30,000 organizations in 68 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in larger donations, volunteer hours, and activities that bring about real change in communities.
We invite you to join the movement and help get the word out to give this December.
Some ideas include:
1. Organize a campaign that showcases Amor. We encourage you to send a personal e-mail to your network and friends and tell them why you believe in the work that Amor has done for the past 35 years and how excited you are about what we are doing together.
2. Participate in our online Blab conversation. On Giving Tuesday, we’ll be hosting a series of live panels, called Blabs, all day, with several different keynote speakers and thinkers. Subscribe to the one that best fits your personality to listen in, or join the conversations!
3. Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday and #comebuildhope on your social media accounts to talk about Amor and other organizations/causes you support.
– Take a selfie holding a sign saying why you support Amor, or post a photo of yourself volunteering. Create a short video on why you give. This is a great time to show off those fabulous pictures of your last mission trip.
– On December 1st, let everyone on your social networks know that you support Amor.
– Showcase how many homes you have participated in building and invite people to volunteer.
Remember to use the hashtag #GivingTuesday & #comebuildhope and tag @AmorMinistries on everything you share on social media. The most active hopebuilder will receive a surprise from Amor in the mail.
By giving on this day, we are uniting our forces with amazing organizations around the globe to make a better world.